Monday, April 25, 2011

"Keep Singing and..." http://todaymybrothersandsisters.blogspot.com/

Good Evening…

 

Hope that you are well on this wonderful Monday evening, Yes, I said wonderful… April 25, 2011.

 

It is a Good day!

 

This short devotion to close this day is entitled “Keep Singing and…” I will get to the “and” part in a few seconds.

 

This morning I awoke to a very “rushed mindset” I forgot to take out the trash and the Sanitation schedule was off because of the Good Friday observance this past week. So naturally I was asleep when I heard AIRBRAKES in my neighborhood and said…. “why are the trucks here today?” then I remembered that the pickup was for this morning… SO OF COURSE I AM DOING THE bird bath thingy to “freshen” so that I can get ready to take all of my trash out for disposal… WHEW…I made…

 

While getting up on a MONDAY MORNING EARLY!!!.... (off day) I was like hearing a deluge being pour upon us in the meanwhile outside…. YOU KNOW….like many of us reading this I dislike rain…even though it is a necessary part of GOD’S PLAN for the EARTHS LIFE…. My thought was…..UGHHHHHHHH!!!

 

Garbage duty completed. I finished getting myself ready for this day. My DIANNETTE who is home today, was in the room and she called my name and said Darren come….let me show you something…

 

Outside. On our Pear tree there was a beautiful bird…NOT SURE what type or kind of bird it was… it was small, beautiful sitting on a Pear Tree in my yard outside of my bedroom window….. SINGING….. She was SINGING…. IN THE RAIN… This beautiful GOD CREATED creature was sitting in the RAIN and GIVING GOD THE PRAISE…. It was pouring and SHE JUST DIDN’T CARE…. SHE KEPT SINGING! My Diannette and I watched her for about 3 mins….quietly from the Window as she serenaded her God song! It was beautiful… she was beautiful…

 

This is where the “and” part come in…. this bird had a beautiful 4-6 different colors on her head, she turned as she sung her song, you could see all of her colors just illuminate in the rain…

 

SHE KEPT SINGING IN THE RAIN AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT!

 

It made me think of something to say to encourage us today, this evening… NO MATTER what our “rain” is…

 

“KEEP SINGING AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT”!

“KEEP WORSHIPING AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT”!

“KEEP SMILING AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT”!

 

It rain for only a small portion of the day.

 

However the SUN did shine and brighten the whole of the town and it turned out to be a very pretty day indeed…. And that bird…she flew away to another tree…. That was at 8:40am…it is now 6:20pm and I can still hear that bird….. Singing….

 

Elder JDH ©

 

 

 

10

 

Photographer, Videographer,

Pre, Live and Post Audio & Video Production,

Musician (Bass Guitar)

646-372-2252

 

Today My Brothers and Sisters Blog

The Prayer Warriors Network

Youtube  FaceBook  Twitter

 

No comments: