Monday, June 15, 2020

New recommendations from Lisa Gardner, Toby Neal, and many more

 
New recommendations from Lisa Gardner, Toby Neal, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Lisa GardnerAuthor
recommended:
A heart-stopping read. Ragan's compelling blend of strained family ties and small-town secrets will keep you racing to the end! See Full Review
Don't Make a Sound: A Sawyer Brooks Thriller
Toby NealAuthor
recommended:
Absolutely loved this first in series by Paul Doiron. I read Knife Creek first, and knew I wanted more of the gritty but tenderhearted Mike Bowditc... See Full Review
The Poacher's Son
Kimberly KincaidAuthor
recommended:
Tracy Brogan never fails to tap into all my emotions! I laugh, I swoon, I get misty, all in the pages of her books. The New Normal has its laugh ou... See Full Review
The New Normal
Kristan HigginsAuthor
recommended:
Quite possibly SEP's best book ever, and I say that as her devoted fan. But wow. She gives us the grouchy alpha male she excels at writing—Ian, a r... See Full Review
Dance Away with Me
Dance Away with Me
By Susan Elizabeth Phillips
See Price...  Save to Wishlist
Susan WiggsAuthor
recommended:
An irresistible premise! Recommended by a trusted friend and some of my favorite authors, this is a breezy, emotional read with a huge heart. See Full Review
Real Men Knit
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments: