Monday, August 24, 2020

New recommendations from Michael Connelly, Jayne Ann Krentz, and many more

 
New recommendations from Michael Connelly, Jayne Ann Krentz, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Michael ConnellyAuthor
recommended:
With 21 Immortals, Rozlan Mohd Noor proves that a great character can be found anywhere on the globe. Undaunted and determined, Inspector Mislan La... See Full Review
21 Immortals
Jayne Ann KrentzAuthor
recommended:
This is one of those rare and fabulous science reads that leaves you astonished and amazed. Who knew fungi could be so fascinating? I will never... See Full Review
Entangled Life
Kimberly KincaidAuthor
recommended:
I am a sucker for brothers best friend romance (it is my favorite trope!), and JH Croix does not disappoint! The emotions in Steal My Heart are per... See Full Review
Steal My Heart (Swoon Series Book 7)
Sarina BowenAuthor
recommended:
This is super fun! I LOVE all the Hollywood details. CD Reiss always convinces you that you're really there with the steely heroine, a pin cushion ... See Full Review
Lead Me Back
Elizabeth BoyleAuthor
recommended:
Having recently seen Hamilton for the first time, I knew I had to read My Dear Hamilton if only to get a fuller, richer history of Eliza Hamilton. ... See Full Review
My Dear Hamilton
My Dear Hamilton
By Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie
See Price...  Save to Wishlist
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments: