Monday, November 16, 2020

New recommendations from Stephen King, M. Mabie, and many more

 
New recommendations from Stephen King, M. Mabie, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Stephen KingAuthor
recommended:
I read The Kingdom and couldn't put it down... Suspenseful... Original... This one is special in every way. See Full Review
The Kingdom
M. MabieAuthor
recommended:
I'll never get enough second chance romance, but when forced proximity at a cabin in a blizzard is thrown in...I'M LIVING MY BEST LIFE! All the swo... See Full Review
The Christmas Blanket: A Second-Chance Holiday Romance
Adriana TrigianiAuthor
recommended:
David Biro has written a glorious novel about connections over time, through war and displacement, to life affirming twists of fate that change the... See Full Review
This Magnificent Dappled Sea
Rebecca ZanettiAuthor
recommended:
This is the first Kendra Elliot book I've read, and I really enjoyed it. Great twists and turns as well as character development. I felt like I w... See Full Review
The Last Sister
Beth WisemanAuthor
recommended:
It was nearing Halloween, so it seemed like a ghost story was in order. Jennifer McMahon is a new author to me. The Invited wasn't scary in the tra... See Full Review
The Invited
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments: