Thursday, December 31, 2020

New recommendations from Toby Neal, Sarina Bowen, and many more

 
New recommendations from Toby Neal, Sarina Bowen, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Toby NealAuthor
recommended:
James Lee Burke is a classic, and so is his alcoholic, haunted detective in Robicheaux . I have never been to New Orleans, but I feel like I took a... See Full Review
Robicheaux
Sarina BowenAuthor
recommended:
Who knew I wanted to read a book about witches? I picked this up and was immediately sucked in! Great mythology and descriptions. The characters ar... See Full Review
Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, Book 1)
Julia LondonAuthor
recommended:
Wow. What a way to end my reading list this year. This book is eerily prescient about a global pandemic, and includes everything you ever wanted in... See Full Review
Severance
Lynn Raye HarrisAuthor
recommended:
I always love a good romantic comedy by Julia Kent! This one has Christmas comedy, good cheer, and characters you love coming back for more. Such a... See Full Review
Shopping for a Yankee Swap (Shopping for a Billionaire Series Book 17)
Judith LucciAuthor
recommended:
Another great read from Dr. Robert Katz I've read this author before and enjoyed this novel. Dr. Robert Katz's Anatomy Lesson is a fast-paced murde... See Full Review
The Anatomy Lesson: A Kurtz and Barent Mystery (Kurtz and Barent Mysteries Book 2)
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments: