Monday, May 25, 2020

New recommendations from Bob Mayer, Elin Hilderbrand, and many more

 
New recommendations from Bob Mayer, Elin Hilderbrand, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Bob MayerAuthor
recommended:
Yes, the rich are different. Also, a society after a devastating World War and then an even more devastating pandemic has a very different attitude... See Full Review
The Great Gatsby
Elin HilderbrandAuthor
recommended:
Like so many of you, I start my summer season with the enchanting novels of Mary Alice Monroe. I'm a devoted fan of her magical depictions of the l... See Full Review
On Ocean Boulevard
Lynn CahoonAuthor
recommended:
I do love a good beach story. And one where they are remodeling a house to sell? Better yet. Cozy lovers will enjoy the beach setting and the hid... See Full Review
Ten Beach Road
Elle KennedyAuthor
recommended:
I love Sarina's Brooklyn Bruisers series and SURE SHOT did not disappoint! Bess and her 5 year plan, Tank in all his grumpy glory, it was just PERF... See Full Review
Sure Shot
Julianne MacLeanAuthor
recommended:
I don't throw this word around lightly, but when I finished reading Beautiful Ruins, I said to my husband, "This was a masterpiece." Best book I've... See Full Review
Beautiful Ruins
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments: