Thursday, May 21, 2020

New recommendations from Bob Mayer, Elle Kennedy, and many more

 
New recommendations from Bob Mayer, Elle Kennedy, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Bob MayerAuthor
recommended:
The wonderful Sue Grafton wrote in television before getting tired of the rat race and switching to novels. While A didn't break her out, it did in... See Full Review
A Is for Alibi
Elle KennedyAuthor
recommended:
I love Sarina's Brooklyn Bruisers series and SURE SHOT did not disappoint! Bess and her 5 year plan, Tank in all his grumpy glory, it was just PERF... See Full Review
Sure Shot
Julianne MacLeanAuthor
recommended:
I don't throw this word around lightly, but when I finished reading Beautiful Ruins, I said to my husband, "This was a masterpiece." Best book I've... See Full Review
Beautiful Ruins
Kate QuinnAuthor
recommended:
I read this for a cover quote and was enthralled--THE LIBRARY OF LEGENDS is a gorgeous, poetic journey threaded with mist and magic about a group f... See Full Review
The Library of Legends
Shanna HatfieldAuthor
recommended:
Whenever I need to escape into a good book, I can always count on Jude Deveraux. I love her Nantucket Brides triology, but my favorite is Ever Afte... See Full Review
Ever After
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments: